Bill Pay Enhancement
Pay All Your Bills Quickly and Easily in Digital Banking Starting Oct 1st
The most notable feature of this new enhancement is the seamless look and feel on any desktop or mobile device.
Pay Bills quickly and view payment activity easily with the new quick view design. You will be required to accept the new terms and conditions the first time you visit the page. For additional Bill Pay features click on “Options” and “Visit Bill Pay Site”.
- ebill Connect to set up eBills
- View Calendar of scheduled payments and Holidays
- Add pay from accounts
- View/Edit personal information
- Set up Notifications
- Review FAQ’s
- Live Chat with a Bill Pay agent
For assistance with Bill Pay please contact 1-877-233-0488 Monday thru Friday 7:30 am – 2:00 am EST.
Benefits of Using Bill Pay
As a reminder, benefits of using Bill Pay are:
- Save time. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees, and checks. Start saving now!
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you will not have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With Bill Pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That is good news for you and the environment.
Want to learn more about Bill Bay and other Digital Banking services available? Click the button below.