Save A Tree, Protect Your Identity
Why are e-Statements a better alternative?
- They won’t get lost in the mail
- They can’t be stolen from your mailbox
- They are stored easily and securely online for 24 months
- You can view them several days earlier than mailed statements
- Only print them if you need them, so you’ll save trees!
- They’re free
How To Enroll In eStatements
When you sign into Digital Banking for the first time, you will have the option to enroll in eStatements. If you decline to enroll during the account creation process, you will be able to enroll in eStatements at any time during a future session. To enroll in eStatements follow the below instructions.
1. Login to Digital Banking.
2. Click on Services in the menu.
3. Click on Statement Delivery Preference.
4. Use the drop-down box to select statement delivery preference. Type in your delivery email address. Accept the Electronic Statement disclosure. Hit submit. You must have a valid and up-to-date email address to enroll in e-Statements.
5. Click on Transactions in the menu.
6. Click on eDocuments.
7. Click the button “Get Code” to receive a 4-digit code. Put code into “Verify” box. Hit “Verify”. You will see a screen that says “PDF verification Success.” Hit the “close” button.
8. Select the account you would like to view statements for.
If you are not able to view PDF documents, Adobe Reader is available for most operating systems. You can download Adobe Reader for free.
E-Statement Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an E-Statement?
An eStatement is an electronic version of your paper account statement. You'll receive it via a notice that is emailed to you. You can view and print your eStatement, and it will look just like the paper version. Or, you can save it to your computer for future reference.
2. Will I continue to receive my paper statement in the mail?
As soon as you sign up for E-Statements, you will no longer receive paper statements.
3. When will I receive my E-Statement?
You should receive your eStatement within the first two (2) business days of each month.
4. Will my E-Statement look the same as my paper statement?
Yes, your E-Statement will look very similar to your paper statement.
5. Can I receive my statement electronically from time to time without signing up for E-Statements?
You'll have to choose between receiving paper statements or eStatements. But, you can change this option through Online Banking.
6. Will I receive an E-Statement for all my accounts?
You will need to select the E-Statement option for each of your accounts. Then, you'll be notified via email when each E-Statement is ready for you.
7. Is there a charge for E-Statements?
No, there is no charge to receive electronic statements. Refer to the Fee Schedule for more information.
8. Do I have to sign up for Online Banking in order to receive E-Statements?
Yes. Once you are signed up for Online Banking you will access the eStatement feature by clicking on the "eDocuments" button in the top navigation bar. There, you will see two options: "View eStatements" and "View eChecks."
9. Is my statement information secure?
Security can be an issue with anything being sent via the Internet. For added security, Launch CU will only notify you via email that your statement is ready to view and where to go to retrieve it. You will have to login and provide your password on our secure server to actually view your E-Statement.
10. Will I be able to print my E-Statement?
Yes, once downloaded, you'll be able to print all information in your E-Statement. NOTE to Mac Users: You may not be able to use the "Print" command in the pop-up window. Click on "Print Statement," then go to your browser toolbar and click "File Print."
11. How do I sign up for E-Statements?
Once you are successfully enrolled in Online Banking, you can access the eStatement feature by clicking on the "eDocuments" button in the top navigation bar. There, you will see two options: "View eStatements" and "View eChecks."
12. Can I have my E-Statement sent to more than one email address?
One email notification will be sent to the one email address we have in our system for each account.
13. What if I change my email address?
You will need to notify us of your email address change. This can be done through your Online Banking account under "Preferences" and then "Contact Information." You can also call one of our Account Specialists at 321-455-9400 (inside Brevard) (Option 3) or toll-free at 800-662-5247 (Option 3).
14. How long will it take to set up my E-Statement?
Once you have responded to our set-up verification email, you will be ready to go within 24 hours. You will see your first eStatement within two business days, following the day your statement dropped.
15. Who should I contact if I don't receive my E-Statement?
Contact one of our Account Specialists at 321-455-9400 (inside Brevard) (Option 3) or toll-free at 800-662-5247 (Option 3). Remember, if we don't have your correct email address, you will not receive the eStatements notification each month.
16. How do I cancel the E-Statements option?
You may cancel your eStatement service at any time via online banking, by providing us with written notice by postal mail, or by visiting a branch. It may take as long as forty-five (45) days from our receipt of your written notice of cancellation for you to receive your next monthly printed mailed statement, with all subsequent printed and mailed statements arriving monthly thereafter.