Thank You for Considering Launch Credit Union as a Sponsor
Throughout the year, Launch Credit Union receives a large volume of requests for donations. As a local credit union, there are limitations on the amount and type of donations that we are able to give. Due to processing time, sponsorship requests need to be submitted at a minimum of three weeks before the date the funds are needed in hand. W-9 form is required for all sponsor requests.
Launch Sponsorship Guidelines
Groups or Organizations applying for sponsorship or in-kind donations must:
- be non-profit and able to demonstrate community support and involvement
- be based within our field of membership and must benefit those within our field of membership
- be able to verbalize how the money will be spent
- commit to acknowledging the credit unions contribution ie: placement of the credit union logo or name on promotional materials or event signs, programs, etc.
In general we will adhere to the following limits:
Group sponsorship limits (recreational, educational, community events): up to $500.
If an advertising package is offered as a sponsorship benefit it should be submitted with this application.
The following are not eligible for sponsorship:
- Organizations, projects, events and other activities occurring outside of our field of membership
- Political or religious activities
- Travel or travel-related expenses
- Generic requests that may have been sent to various organizations – the ‘To whom it may concern’ letter
- Scholarships, endowments and foundations
The form must be filled out entirely and sent via the contact form below. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Checks must be made payable to a non-profit organization, not an individual.
Submit Your Request
Any additional questions can be referred to:
Launch Credit Union
300 S. Plumosa Street
Merritt Island, FL 32952