Digital Banking From Wherever You Are
Manage your finances better, faster and more conveniently.
Our Digital Banking Suite provides you with:
- Seamless design across all devices
- The ability to self-enroll from any device
- Customization of your digital banking home page
- In-depth finance management tools
- Ability to send and receive secure messages within Digital Banking
- Advanced alerts to help you manage your accounts
- Ability to send money to other people fast.
- Set up recurring transfers or loan payments. View these simple steps for quick set-up.
Getting Started with Digital Banking
Our Digital Banking User Guide will help walk you through everything you can do in Launch CU’s Digital Banking Suite, with 24/7 access to your Launch CU accounts from any device.
If you are unable to enroll, call the Contact Center at 321-455-9400 (inside Brevard) or 800-662-5257 (outside Brevard) and they can enable your account to be enrolled.
Download Our Mobile AppEnroll in Digital Banking
Mobile Check Deposit
- Allows you to remotely deposit your checks without having to visit a branch or ATM
- Snap a photo of the check(s) you want to deposit with your smartphone
- Fill in dollar amount and account, then click “Make a Deposit.”
- Click here for the Mobile Check Deposit Agreement and Disclosure
- Select the account to use for your deposit.
- Enter the amount.
- Sign the back of your check and write, “For Mobile Deposit only at Launch CU” below your signature.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Submit your deposit
- Photo must be taken in a well-lit room.
- Photo must be taken on a flat surface.
- Photo must be taken on a neutral background. Example: no verbiage or graphics around or behind the item.
- Brightness on phone needs to be turned up (from settings).
- Endorsement needs to be as follows in the designated endorsement area: member signature FIRST then BELOW the signature “For mobile deposit only at Launch CU.
- Penmanship needs to be clear and legible.
- Check needs to be in good condition. Example: Flat with no folds, waves or tears.
- Photo needs to be of good quality. Example: the item needs to be lined up in rectangle and must be in focus
Digital Banking Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there an in-depth guide I can use to help me get the most out of my Digital Banking experience?
2. Why is Launch CU updating the Digital Banking experience?
3. What are some of the great new features and enhancements?
4. Will I need to re-enroll for Launch CU's new Digital Banking Suite?
5. What will the first time login look like for an existing Launch CU Online Banking User?
6. What if I am a new user?
7. Do I have to use a desktop computer to sign in for the first time or enroll as a new user?
8. What if I can't remember my password?
9. What is a Secure Access Code (SAC), and what should I expect in receiving my SAC?
10. Will I receive a Secure Access Code each time to access Digital Banking?
11. What if I get locked out of Digital Banking?
12. Is there a new app for mobile?
13. Will Bill Pay history transfer over to the new Digital Banking Suite?
14. How do I enroll in Bill Pay?
15. Will currently scheduled internal Launch CU transfers and recurring internal Launch CU transfers convert to the new Digital Banking Suite?
16. Will all e-lerts automatically convert to the new Digital Banking Suite?
17. How do I view my statements or set up E-Statements?
18. How do I change my statement delivery preferences?
19. What are the browser requirements?
20. Will I be able to view my Launch CU Credit Card Information in Digital Banking?
21. How does send "Send Money" (Person-to-Person payment) now work?
22. How does member-to-member transfer work?
23. How does "Add External Account/Verify External Account" work?
24. How does "Link Account" work?
25. What are quick actions, and how do I use them?
26. What is Personal Finance Manager?
27. How does grouping accounts work?
28. How do I update my security preferences?
29. How do I send a secure message in Digital Banking?
30. What is a trusted site?
31. Can I access my account(s) through my office PC?
- Primary Owner
- Joint Owner
- Business Account
- Representative Payee
Digital Banking Agreements & DisclosuresQuickly view our agreements and disclosures for P2P, MoneyDesktop, Mobile Check Deposit, and E-Sign.
- Launch Digital Banking Agreement
- Launch E-Sign Disclosure & Consent
- Launch eStatement Agreement
- P2P Terms & Conditions
- MoneyDesktop Terms & Conditions
- Mobile Check Deposit Agreement