Launch's New Digital Banking Experience is Here!
Getting Started with Digital Banking
Getting started is fast and easy. Our Digital Banking User Guide will help walk you through everything you can do in Launch CU’s Digital Banking Suite, with 24/7 access to your Launch CU accounts from any device!
Once you are logged into Digital Banking, you will have access to all accounts for which you are a signer. For example:
- Primary Owner
- Joint Owner
- Business Account
- Representative Payee
Joint owners should create their own User ID and Password. By choosing to share the primary owner’s user name and/or password, you are releasing the credit union of responsibility for transactions made by the Joint Owner.
Download Our Mobile App
We’re Here to Help With Your Digital Banking Needs
If you have questions regarding Launch’s Digital Banking Suite, make sure to view our Frequently Asked Questions below. If you need any assistance, you can click on the “Let’s Chat” button in the bottom right of your screen or call us at 321-455-9400 (inside Brevard) or 800-662-5257 (outside Brevard) option 0 for assistance with Digital Banking.
Our Digital Banking Suite Makes Managing Your Finances More Convenient
- Seamless design across all devices
- The ability to self-enroll from any device
- Customization of your digital banking home page
- In-depth finance management tools
- Ability to send and receive secure messages within Digital Banking
- Advanced alerts to help you manage your accounts
- Ability to send money to other people fast.
- Set up recurring transfers or loan payments. View these simple steps for quick set-up.
- Chat directly with a representative about any questions or issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
For a full list of FAQ’s, please CLICK HERE
Launch CU recognizes its responsibility to protect the privacy and personal information of our youngest members, (children under the age of 13). Our COPPA policy's primary goal is to place parents in control of what information is collected online from their children. Review Launch CU's COPPA policy today.