Boost Your Business
See How Launch Credit Union Can Help BOOST YOUR BUSINESS!
We are excited to introduce a special promotion exclusively for businesses! Anyone who opens a new Launch business checking and savings account from January 1, 2024 to March 31, 2024 will receive $100 in their Launch business savings account!*
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been in business for a while – we’ve got great features such as no monthly fees, payment/payroll solutions, and more that can help you manage your business finances with ease.
Launch Offers a Wide Variety of Products and Services to Help You Grow Your Business
- Our Business Savings & Checking accounts have great features such as digital banking, eStatements, and more that can make running your business’ finances a breeze.
- We offer Business Digital Banking** with features such as Business Admin, ACH Origination, Business Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay, Wire Transfer and more!
- Get the financing your business needs. Launch offers both Commercial Real Estate lending and SBA Loans
- Get financing for your customers. Our Merchant Lending program can boost your productivity with financing plans that meet your customers’ needs.
- Launch brings you payroll and payment solutions that works for your business needs.
Explore how our custom banking solutions can benefit your business.
*A $5 minimum deposit is required to open a new business account. The business must maintain an office located in the counties we serve. New business accounts are subject to account opening requirements and approval. To qualify for the bonus, the business must open a savings and checking account, enroll in estatements and digital banking within the first 30 days of account opening. The new account must be opened between January 1, 2024 to March 31, 2024.
A bonus of $100 will be deposited into the new business savings account after 45 days from the account opening if the above conditions are met and the accounts are in good standing. Businesses are responsible for taxes associated with the bonus. The amount of the bonus will be reported on 1099-INT tax form.
To qualify as a new member, the business may not have had any other Launch CU account within the 90 days prior to opening the new accounts.
** Features Business Admin, ACH Origination, Business Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay, and Wire Transfer are based upon approval and are required to have a Business Elite Checking, Business Premier Checking, or Business Non-Profit Checking established. Business Classic Checking is not eligible.